50 hours Dynamic Spiral Yoga Teacher Training Course – Foundation
50 HOURS DYNAMIC SPIRAL YOGA TEACHER TRAINING – FOUNDATION
June 26th – 30th
This training is a solid foundation of the Dynamic Spiral Yoga system.
It offers a detailed breakdown and study of each of the elements that compose the movements which together will give form to the full dynamic spiral yoga practice.
It offers an explorative doorway to enter of the new body mechanics of moving and practicing Yoga.
Originating from the integration of the Ancient Wisdom and contemporary of Yoga, Qigong, Spontaneous Movement, Gyrokinesis, Myofascia Release, Daoism, 5 Elements Qigong.
Dynamic Spiral yoga, focuses on the release, strengthen and healing of the Myofascial tissue and how to take Yin energetic qualities into the Yang Dynamic fluid movements.
What are you getting from this training?
- Understand and practice the foundation of the yoga Asanas and Qigong applied to the Dynamic Spiral system.
- Learn anatomy and physiology of the Myofascial system.
- Learn the form and function of the body mechanics of the Dynamic Spiral movement
- Learn 5 elements Qigong foundational movement for the effective Dynamic Spiral conditioning practice
- Learn how to build the Dynamic Spiral Yoga sequence from it’s foundation to full expression
be able to experience the vibrant energizing quality of the practice
- You will be able to understand the Dynamic Spiral Yoga foundational movements
Understanding the Weaving of Daoist and Yoga philosophy.
50 hours training
Regular – 800 euros
Early Bird discount ends March 26th – 720 euros
Register to this training
OCTOBER 2nd to 6th Zurich, Switzerland This module gives students a thorough understanding
SEPTEMBER 25th to 29th Amsterdam, Netherlands This unique program of Yin Fascial Yoga teac
50 HOURS DYNAMIC SPIRAL YOGA TEACHER TRAINING – FOUNDATION June 26th – 30th Sweden
50 HOURS DYNAMIC SPIRAL YOGA TEACHER TRAINING – Part 1 June 7th to 13th Portugal
March 8th to 10th (SINGAPORE 2019) This weekend training is an in-depth ENERGETICS study o
March 1st to 3rd Kohphangan – Thailand Beta Lisboa and Simon Calder will share their ins