50 HOURS DYNAMIC SPIRAL YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE-YANG FLOW
MAY 22ND TO 26TH
This training is about an in depth study of the Yang (Dynamic Spiral) sequences combined with Yang Yoga postures for a more balanced practice and teachings on fluidity and structure.
- An in depth study of the Yang (Dynamic Spiral Yoga) sequences for a more balanced practice and teachings
- How to take Yin energetic qualities into the Yang Dynamic movement
- How to build up Yang and Yang/Yin sequences
- Get a clear understanding to combining Dynamic Spiral warm ups with the full sequence and traditional Hatha Yoga Asanas
- A mindful practice that optimizes energy cultivation
- Create Dynamic Spiral sequences for a Yang flow class
- Understand and practice the foundation of yoga asanas
- Anatomy of Fascia movement
- Provide a safe environment for self – transformation
- Give you the right tools to become a confident Dynamic Spiral yoga teacher
- A complete and stable platform to carry you deeper into the teachings of yoga
*Please note that the 50 Hour Dynamic Spiral Foundation Yoga Teacher Training course is a prerequisite for taking this Yang Flow course.
What is in this training?
- The Dynamic Spiral Yoga sequences
- Methodology – how to create an effective practice of Dynamic Spiral Yoga
- The art of teaching – How to teach with confidence and hold a safe space in the yoga room
- The art of teaching to have a clear understanding of how to break down the full Dynamic Spiral Yoga class and create different sequences for each target market
- Mindfulness meditation practice to integrate to the yoga practice
- Applied Myofascia Anatomy and physiology for Yoga
- Lectures on Spiral dynamics concepts
- Opportunity to teach a class at the end of the training as a part of evaluation process to receive constructive feedbacks.
- One trauma release breathwork session
- A 50 hours certificate counting towards the 200 hour Yoga Alliance certification to become a RYT (Register Yoga Teacher)
- Lectures on 5 elements Daoist philosophy
What will you get out of this training?
- You will be able to teach the full Spiral sequence with its embodiment
- Understand the Fascia Anatomy and Physiology
- Build up a lesson plan combining Dynamic Spiral with Yang yoga asanas
- Get more spinal flexibility
- Get more joints heath range of motion
- Get more strong muscles
- Get more stability and grounding
- A clear understand of the Dynamic Spiral concepts
- Build up a lesson plan for a general Yang practice combining stability and fluidity
- Ability to create a Dynamic Spiral yoga class for specific target market
This is a 200 hour International Yoga Alliance registered Training
This program teaches healing practices and methodologies for those who are overcoming traumas, as well as those working with trauma-afflicted clients. This course also attracts practitioners and yoga teachers who are interested in learning or expanding their knowledge of the physical and energetic body.
You can also use the 50 hours trainings certification for your YACEP (Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Program)
Please bring your own yoga mat and tennis balls, all other props will be provided by the yoga studio
9am to 12:30pm & 1:30pm to 5pm
About the Location
Mirror Center (http://mirrorcentre.nl/) is a beautiful studio in Amsterdam located within easy reach by train, car, tram or bus.
Address: Ter Gouwstraat 3, 1093 JX Amsterdam, Nederland
Course participants are to arrange their own accommodation. We recommend people to search on AirBNB and booking.com for accommodation in the Amsterdam-Oost or Oostpoort areas.
Your Course Tuition includes
Teaching, manual and certificate
Your Course Tuition does not include
No accommodation, flight or transfer from/to airport.
Regular – 800 euros
Early Bird Price – 720 euros by 22nd February 2019
Deposit required – 250 euros
Register to this training
OCTOBER 11th to 17th Zurich, Switzerland This unique program of Yin Fascial Yoga teacher t
SEPTEMBER 25th to 29th Amsterdam, Netherlands This unique program of Yin Fascial Yoga teac
50 HOURS DYNAMIC SPIRAL YOGA TEACHER TRAINING – FOUNDATION June 26th – 30th Sweden
50 HOURS DYNAMIC SPIRAL YOGA TEACHER TRAINING – FOUNDATION June 7th to 13th Portu
50 Hours Yin Fascial Yoga Integrative Course: Applied 5 Elements Qigong & Myofascia (25 hrs) and Energetics (25 hrs)
Dec 7th – 9th & 14th – 16th (SINGAPORE 2018) Join us
March 1st to 5th Kohphangan – Thailand Beta Lisboa and Simon Calder will share their ins