50 HOURS DYNAMIC SPIRAL YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE-YANG FLOW
DECEMBER 2nd to 8th
This training is about an in depth study of the Yang (Dynamic Spiral) sequences combined with Yang Yoga postures for a more balanced practice and teachings on fluidity and structure.
- An in depth study of the Yang (Dynamic Spiral Yoga) sequences for a more balanced practice and teachings
- How to take Yin energetic qualities into the Yang Dynamic movement
- How to build up Yang and Yang/Yin sequences
- Get a clear understanding to combining Dynamic Spiral warm ups with the full sequence and traditional Hatha Yoga Asanas
- A mindful practice that optimizes energy cultivation
- Create Dynamic Spiral sequences for a Yang flow class
- Understand and practice the foundation of yoga asanas
- Anatomy of Fascia movement
- Provide a safe environment for self – transformation
- Give you the right tools to become a confident Dynamic Spiral yoga teacher
- A complete and stable platform to carry you deeper into the teachings of yoga
*Please note that the 50 Hour Dynamic Spiral Foundation Yoga Teacher Training course is a prerequisite for taking this Yang Flow course.
What is in this training?
- The Dynamic Spiral Yoga sequences
- Methodology – how to create an effective practice of Dynamic Spiral Yoga
- The art of teaching – How to teach with confidence and hold a safe space in the yoga room
- The art of teaching to have a clear understanding of how to break down the full Dynamic Spiral Yoga class and create different sequences for each target market
- Mindfulness meditation practice to integrate to the yoga practice
- Applied Myofascia Anatomy and physiology for Yoga
- Lectures on Spiral dynamics concepts
- Opportunity to teach a class at the end of the training as a part of evaluation process to receive constructive feedbacks.
- One trauma release breathwork session
- A 50 hours certificate counting towards the 200 hour Yoga Alliance certification to become a RYT (Register Yoga Teacher)
- Lectures on 5 elements Daoist philosophy
What will you get out of this training?
- You will be able to teach the full Spiral sequence with its embodiment
- Understand the Fascia Anatomy and Physiology
- Build up a lesson plan combining Dynamic Spiral with Yang yoga asanas
- Get more spinal flexibility
- Get more joints heath range of motion
- Get more strong muscles
- Get more stability and grounding
- A clear understand of the Dynamic Spiral concepts
- Build up a lesson plan for a general Yang practice combining stability and fluidity
- Ability to create a Dynamic Spiral yoga class for specific target market
This is a 200 hour International Yoga Alliance registered Training
This program teaches healing practices and methodologies for those who are overcoming traumas, as well as those working with trauma-afflicted clients. This course also attracts practitioners and yoga teachers who are interested in learning or expanding their knowledge of the physical and energetic body.
You can also use the 50 hours trainings certification for your YACEP (Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Program)
Please bring your own tennis balls, all other props will be provided by the yoga studio
9am to 12:30pm & 1:30pm to 5pm
Your Course Tuition includes
Teaching, manual and certificate
Your Course Tuition does not include
No accommodation, flight or transfer from/to airport.
Regular – 800 euros
Early Bird Price – 720 euros by 2nd Oct 2019
Deposit required – 250 euros
lease see below the prices for the accommodation, food, and amenities at Quinta da Calma Retreat Center, Algarve – Portugal
Quinta Da Calma opened its doors over 35 years ago as one of the first ever yoga and holistic health retreats in Europe by Sylta Kalmbach. Sylta was a pioneer in the world of wellness by showing her guests how they could heal themselves through the food they ate and by leading a healthy lifestyle. All these years later, Quinta Da Calma is still dedicated to providing a healing & caring experience to those who visit us.
Please book your accommodation with us!
The prices includes 6 nights sleep, daily brunch, snack and dinner.
Sharing room with sharing bathroom – 348 euros per person https://quintadacalma.com/quinta-da-calma/rooms/buganvilia/
single room with sharing bathroom – 348 euros per person https://quintadacalma.com/quinta-da-calma/rooms/buganvilia/
Single room in the Cottage – 600 euros per person https://quintadacalma.com/quinta-da-calma/rooms/rondette/
Single bed in the living room in the cottage – 456 euros per person https://quintadacalma.com/quinta-da-calma/rooms/rondette/
Register to this training
OCTOBER 2nd to 6th Zurich, Switzerland This module gives students a thorough understanding
SEPTEMBER 25th to 29th Amsterdam, Netherlands This unique program of Yin Fascial Yoga teac
50 HOURS DYNAMIC SPIRAL YOGA TEACHER TRAINING – FOUNDATION June 26th – 30th Sweden
50 HOURS DYNAMIC SPIRAL YOGA TEACHER TRAINING – Part 1 June 7th to 13th Portugal
March 8th to 10th (SINGAPORE 2019) This weekend training is an in-depth ENERGETICS study o
March 1st to 3rd Kohphangan – Thailand Beta Lisboa and Simon Calder will share their ins