50-Hr Trauma Healing Training
The Wheel of Consent & Vital Essence Breathwork
A part of a 250-Hr Trauma Healing Facilitator Training Program
“Accredited by American Association of Drugless Practitioners”
October 29th to November 4th 2019 (Algarve, Portugal)
Mirrors lose their shine if they’re not cared for. After reflecting the light of clients or colleagues, leaders need to be aware of when is time to take care of themselves.
How does it feel to open into a new space of self-love, acceptance and clear boundaries for yourself and your clients?
Are you ready to take a step into looking at your wounds and letting go of old patterns?
Do you feel tired, heavy, or lack of energy after holding space for group or individual sessions?
Are you looking for ways to share your gifts with ease and generosity?
Once we are grounded, centred, focused and present allowing our clients to be feel safe and held in a space with consent and clear boundaries, then we can give our best to those to whom we hold space for, and co-create a clear, neutral and strong atmosphere in which others can shine. When we understand how to heal ourselves, we learn to offer from a place of safety and compassion.
This is training is for you if you are
- Holding space for any kind of sessions, including yourself
- Yoga teacher
- Tantra practitioner/therapist
- Sex & Intimacy Coach
- Looking for personal transformation
- Practitioners using other body-based modalities
What is offered in this module
- The Four Quadrants of The Wheel of Consent
- The Polyvagal theory (Sympathetic & parasympathetic NS)
- TRE (Trauma Release Exercises)
- Discharging, grounding and integration exercises from Qigong & Yoga
- Mindfulness meditations classes
- Yin Fascial Yoga classes
- 10 breath work sessions
Techniques we will offer you
- Vital Essence Trauma Healing Breathwork – The trauma healing VE Breathwork is a profound transformative healing process.In a very shamanic process, the client is inspired to find and awaken the power of healing within. Once old wounds and traumatic events are released and transformed, individuals begin to regain lost soul parts and remember the magic of who they truly are. This process is a true call to one’s full potential to bring wholeness and healing back into their own lives, to the lives of those they love, and to the world at large. In daily sessions, you will have the experience of breathing and holding space for each other.The technique is based on a circular breathing with the use of some TRE postures to support the flow of kundalini energy move throughout the body. We prepare the body prepare the body beforehand with some very effective Fascia release exercises facilitated by Yin Fascial Yoga and Myofascial Release therapy. Once the body is open and ready, the session is supported with shamanic music and all the main elements learned during this training.
- The Wheel of Consent – When it comes to relating, the Wheel of Consent is a model of consent that distinguishes between the ‘doing’ aspect of any dynamic – who is doing – and the ‘gift’ aspect – who it is for.Once the distinction between those two aspects is clear, the entire dynamic becomes clear, which brings ease, sensuality, confidence, self-responsibility and freedom to the interaction. We guide you through somatic activities in which you experience each of the four quadrants of the Wheel of Consent. Your experience then becomes the foundation for understanding the Wheel and using it in your sessions. The Wheel of Consent offers a very important foundation of clear boundary to establish trust between client and facilitator.
- Polyvagal Theory – For many of us in the trauma world, the focus of treatment had been shifting away from conscious thoughts and cognitions.The final piece of a puzzle appeared with the development of Polyvagal Theory (Porges, 2011). It provided a theory and a biological basis for what was clinically obvious: The sense of danger that overwhelms people with PTSD wells up from below neo-cortex! It is not verbal! Cognitions do not create the perception of danger. The body-based perceptions of danger create cognitions! Polyvagal Theory also provided a solid theoretical and biological framework for the rapid and unusual results of “tapping”. Polyvagal Theory helps to explain the rapid down regulation of overwhelming affect both from the intrapersonal perspective and from the interpersonal perspective
- Trauma Release Exercise – TRE® is an innovative series of exercises that assist the body in releasing deep muscular patterns of stress, tension and trauma. The exercises safely activate a natural reflex mechanism of shaking or vibrating that releases muscular tension, calming down the nervous system. When this muscular shaking/vibrating mechanism is activated in a safe and controlled environment, the body is encouraged to return back to a state of balance
In addition, daily practices will be offered based on Yin Fascial Yoga, active meditations and Mindfulness to create self- regulation, rebalance, energyse and bring ourselves back to presence.
This training is one of the modules of the 250-hour Trauma Healing Facilitator & Mentoring Training Program.
Classes start on the 29th in the afternoon and complete on the morning of the 4th Nov.
50 hour module 1599€
*check price and SPECIAL offers for the full 250 hour program.
The full 250-hour training program, composed by four modules of 50h contact hours and 50h mentored online hours, is for body workers, yoga teachers, therapists, sex and intimacy coaches, trauma therapists, Tantra practitioners, and all facilitators, therapists or practitioners using any other body-based modality in their work or life.
- 50 hours of Training program
- Certificate from Beta lisboa
A deposit amount of 500€ is required to reserve a spot in the training (payment in installments is available, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Your course fee doesn’t include
Flight or transfer from airport.
Please bring a pair of tennis balls, all other props will be provided by the yoga studio
About the location
Quinta da Calma Retreat Center, Algarve – Portugal
Please see below the prices for the accommodation, food, and amenities.
Quinta Da Calma opened its doors over 35 years ago as one of the first ever yoga and holistic health retreats in Europe by Sylta Kalmbach. Sylta was a pioneer in the world of wellness by showing her guests how they could heal themselves through the food they ate and by leading a healthy lifestyle. All these years later, Quinta Da Calma is still dedicated to providing a healing & caring experience to those who visit us.
All participants are required to stay at Quinta da Calma for this training. Please book your accommodation with us.
The prices includes 6 nights sleep, daily brunch, snack and dinner and will be added to the training fee.
Sharing room with sharing bathroom 348€ per pax: https://quintadacalma.com/quinta-da-calma/rooms/buganvilia/
Single room in the Cottage 600€ per pax: https://quintadacalma.com/quinta-da-calma/rooms/rondette/
Single bed in the living room in the cottage – 456€ per pax: https://quintadacalma.com/quinta-da-calma/rooms/rondette/
Our Guest Teachers
Robyn Dalzen – School of Consent Co-founder
Global Nomad ~ Robyn is a transformational leadership and empowerment coach and facilitator. She helps women, men and couples find their way back to their authentic truth by connecting to the body and integrating sensuality and sexuality. Robyn’s desire is for individuals to feel empowered in all areas of life and love – to be able to identify, value and ask for what they want from the bedroom to the boardroom. Robyn holds degrees in Anthropology, Communications and Sustainable International Development and a certificate in Transformational Leadership Coaching.
For more information, visit www.robyndalzen.com.
Matt Schwenteck, School of Consent Co-founder
Global Nomad ~ Matt is a trained facilitator in Sacred Sexuality and Tantra. He has been on the path of Tantra and self-development for nearly 20 years with different healing modalities of meditation, counseling, bodywork, shamanism, trauma research and neurophysiology from around the world. He has been a student of the Wheel of Consent since 2011 and a practitioner and facilitator of the Wheel since 2013. Matt’s main teachings are a somatic blend of the Polyvagal Theory and the Wheel of Consent for therapeutic touch, healing and pleasure.
For more information, visit: www.uniquetantra.com.
Register to this training
OCTOBER 2nd to 6th Zurich, Switzerland This unique program of Yin Fascial Yoga teacher tra
SEPTEMBER 25th to 29th Amsterdam, Netherlands This unique program of Yin Fascial Yoga teac
50 HOURS DYNAMIC SPIRAL YOGA TEACHER TRAINING – FOUNDATION June 26th – 30th Sweden
50 HOURS DYNAMIC SPIRAL YOGA TEACHER TRAINING – Part 1 June 7th to 13th Portugal
March 8th to 10th (SINGAPORE 2019) This weekend training is an in-depth ENERGETICS study o
March 1st to 3rd Kohphangan – Thailand Beta Lisboa and Simon Calder will share their ins