What brought me on my path to Truth, and wanting to share it with others?
”I’m here to offer you all a result of a lifelong dedicated experience of spiritual self development techniques, a combination that was a life changing realisation for myself, that has brought me here ready to share with you the light of my knowledge. A refined combination of Yin & Yang Yoga styles, Mindfulness, bodywork, Myofascial Release Therapy, contemporary anatomy studies, Trauma Release breath work, Somatic Experience, eastern and western holistic health perspectives and meditation. Culminating into a complete methodology of Dynamic Spiral and Yin Fascial Yoga
I felt drawn by spirituality from a very young age and yearned to learn more. I was inspired by my surroundings including the African Brazilian rituals; their form of worship and the importance placed on nature. I also connected to Allan Kardec’s Spiritism and Osho’s meditations and therapies, Yoga and meditation soon became very significant in my spiritual evolution.
As an avid athlete and capoeira practitioner, i studied Sports, Leisure and Physical Education at the Catholic University in Brazil where i took up the study of Ashtanga Yoga and Sports Massage.
Later i moved to Boston where my love for Ashtanga and Power yoga was born while frequenting Baron Baptiste classes. I then got certified in an Ashtanga-based Power Yoga at the Soft and Hard Institute with Beryl Bender Birch, in Myofascial Release Therapy at the Palmer Institute of Bodywork, and got initiated into the healing practices of Reiki – becoming a Reiki Master and took an one year intensive course in the chakra healing ‘s Barbara Brennan approach. I became a certified YogaKids® teacher by Masha Wening, and started teaching Yoga for Kids at private and public schools. I continued practicing with some well known names in Asana Yoga practice – such as Manju Jois, Baron Baptist, Dharma Mittra and Ana Forrest – before opening a yoga studio on the East coast in Brazil. Back in Brazil, i developed the Yoga Swaha Kids Program, and started offering teacher trainings. Currently, Yoga swaha kids is based in Bali and offers 100 hours Yoga Alliance Teacher training programs at the world renowned Green school.
Life then took me to India to practice at Iyengar’s Institute , at Osho’s Community in Puna and with Sri.Pattabhi Jois in Mysore. I began to realize through the more physical mastery of the asanas that i yearned for the more spiritual.
My journey then took me to Tiruvannamalai, where i became absorbed by the Advaita Vedanta teachings of Ramana Maharshi and other great masters, such as Sri Mooji. Through the inspirations of my teachers, Mooji and Prem Baba, my path then led me to what would become to be an integral part of her life.
India still had more to teach me. I studied Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (Kusum Modak Method), which brought my therapies to another level. In Rishikesh, i learned the power of living in devotion, becoming deeply in touch with Bakti yoga practices.
My Mindfulness approach come from Tibetan Tantric practices, Vipasana meditation and Zen Buddhism.
Studying with such renowned teachers such as Simon Low and Sarah Powers not only gave me a new perspective on Asana practice (a beautiful combination of Yin yoga and Spiral Yoga movements) but also taught me to be humble and mindful.
When I moved to Bali, I took up a Yin Yoga teacher training with Denise Payne, a Gyrokinesis training at the Movement Matters Bali and in Bioelectric Matrix Craniosacral therapy with Dr. Adolf Brown. I completed the BioDynamic Breath and Trauma Release® training and I became a Somatic Experiencing facilitator from Peter Levine’s method.
A few years ago I felt extremely gifted when I have met my life’s companion, Sai Calder. Sai came along not only as my lover but also sharing his life’s knowledge and experience of Five Elements Qigong teachings to the Dynamic Spiral & Yin Fascial Yoga Teachers Training (DSYFYoga) program.
All of my experience has led me to an integral blend of Yin Yoga, Myofascial Release Therapy, Mindfulness Meditation and Trauma Healing Work. Through this beautiful and compatible combination of modules, I have created the 500 hour Dynamic Spiral and Yin Fascial Yoga Teacher Training (DSYFYoga) Program. I now travel the world sharing my knowledge teaching workshops, Retreats and Teacher trainings.
- 200 hour Power Yoga teacher training by Soft and Hard Institute, Boston, USA.
- Myofascial Release Therapy at the Palmer Institute of Massage & Bodywork, Salem, USA.
- Certified YogaKids® teacher by Masha Wening, Boston, USA.
- Ayurvedic Yoga Massage training with Ma Bodhigita, Salvador, Brazil.
- Byodynamic Breathwork and Trauma Release training with Giten Tonkov at the Biodynamic Breath & Trauma Release Institute, Bali, Indonesia.
- Graduated in Physical Education and Sports and Leisure by Universidade Catolica Do Salvador, Salvador, Brazil.
- Cranio Sacral Therapy Training/Bioelectric Matrix with Adolf Brown, Bali, Indonesia.
- Specialization in Health and Wellness at Salem State University, Salem, USA.
- Yin Yoga Teacher Training Certification with Denise Payne, One Song Yoga.
- Yin Yoga Teacher Training with Sarah Powers at Insight Yoga Institute.
- Reiki Master Certificate, using the Usui Method.
- Chakra Healing Intensive Training using the Barbara Brennan method, with Danuza Aquino, Boston,USA.
- Somatic Experiencing Trauma Institute http://www.traumahealing.org/ – currently studying.