Seeds of Transformation Retreat
Seeds of Transformation is not just another retreat, it is the only retreat available in Bali that combines yoga, nutritional advice, the magic of tantra, the healing powers of self myofascial release, and of course the usual pampering in forms of massages, pools and saunas!
Be prepared to experience a week of pleasure, fun and relaxation, all the while keeping your body fit and healthy. This women-only retreat helps you unwind without the pressures of worrying what you look like, as you will be in a completely safe and judgement-free zone.
Loving yourself is vital for our self-development and during this week you will learn how to get in touch with your inner Goddess. Past guests have left our retreats feeling strong, confident, relaxed and stress free, and have made life-long friendships along the way.
On your journey to finding your Goddess, you will be exposed to the ancient sacred teachings of Tantra and learn how to develop your feminine sexuality to enhance your relationships and heal your body. A women’s sexual energy is our life-force, it has incredible power, and women all over the world are beginning to awaken and use it to transform their lives. This retreat will help you embrace the sacred feminine through dance, massage and tantric workshops.
In our busy lives, we often don’t have time to take care of our bodies, eat well and exercise. Your body is your temple. It is with you 24/7, during all those late nights and fast foods – it is time to give a bit back to your body and let it regenerate, rejuvenate and restore itself. You will enjoy daily yoga classes with professional yoga teachers at different intensities and at a pace that is comfortable for you. Our team of experts will guide you and help you if you have any pre-existing injuries or aches and pains.
Myofascial release is a safe and very effective technique that involves applying gentle sustained pressure into the connective tissue restrictions to eliminate pain and restore motion. Your facilitator has 15 years of experience doing myofascial release therapies and will teach you easy yet effective ways to release pain and reawaken the soft tissues in your body though gentle pressure and the use of tennis balls.
In this retreat, we really care about what you put in your body as well, so your meals will be prepared with only the freshest, organic ingredients and love! All food will be vegetarian, with ayurvedic, macrobiotic and raw food options for those who so desire. You will also find guidance and workshops on nutrition and how you can incorporate healthy foods into your daily lives in a simple and natural way.
Seeds of Transformation is all about transforming you into the Goddess that you are inside; which means that this week will be all about You. All the listed activities are optional and you are free to enjoy your week in the way that feels right for you. You will have plenty of free time everyday to enjoy the beautiful town of Ubud, sit by the pool, meditate, write in your journal or indulge in the many facilities provided by our beautiful space. You are free to use the saunas and pool at any time and one luxurious Balinese massage is included as part of the retreat.
Bali and Ubud
Bali, the famed Island of the Gods, with its varied landscape of hills and mountains, rugged coastlines and sandy beaches, lush rice terraces and barren volcanic hillsides – which all provide a picturesque backdrop to its colourful, deeply spiritual and unique culture, stakes a serious claim to be paradise on earth.
Ubud is a remarkable town in the middle of the island of Bali. For more than a century, it has been the island’s preeminent centre for fine arts, dance and music. Nowadays, if you’re looking for peace, quiet, yoga and spirituality, then Ubud is the place to be. Steeped in culture and enhanced by magnificent vistas, it offers a respite from the humdrum of your busy life. The real Ubud is under the surface. There are plenty of interesting things on the main streets, but most of the magic of Ubud is hidden away, like the incredible Dragonfly Village where you will be staying (see photo below)!
Our intention is to offer guidance and instruction in a supportive environment to help you to cultivate a life that includes self love, joy and peace of mind.
- Breath work (chakra breathing)
- Thai herbal steam sauna
- Water dance
- Balinese massage (1 included)
- Conscious movie night
- Gardening & Permaculture
- Healthy eating (ayurveda, raw food and macrobiotic)
- Heathy recipies
- Silence time
- Inspiring workshops
- Cleansing in the sacred water temple
- Optional: healing and transport at extra cost
7:00 – 7:45 Meditation and Dharma talk
7:45 – 8:00 Tea time
8:00 – 10:00 Yoga practice asana (postures), pranayama (breathing) & Yoga nidra
10:00 – 11:00 Breakfast.
11:00 – 13:30 Inspiring workshops
13:30 – 14:30 Lunch
14:30 – 17:00 Personal time
17:00 – 19:00 Movement or gentle yoga
19:00 – 20:00 Dinner
20:00 Evening Program
- No prior experience is needed for any of the classes in this retreat
- Each class will adapt to suit your level
- Participation in any of the classes is optional
- All offered programs are optional.
- You will be supported by a team of yogis, meditators, healers and experts in healthy lifestyle choices.
- Your 7 day retreat, will provide you with a solid foundation and the tools for you to apply to your personal routine, which will instill quiet mind, energized body and joyful spirit.
About the classes
- Asana: Asana is a stead and comfortable posture. Asanas aim at influencing the 3 aspects (mind, body and consciousness). Correct performance Asanas requires participation of one`s whole being. It requires active involvement of one`s entire being as fully as possible.
Below are the Asana classes you will experience in this retreat
- Yang Yoga is a skillfully balanced combination of circular & spiral movement patterns and the stimulation of energy centers, alongside essential alignment within a dynamic asana practice
- Restorative yoga: A Meditative, gentle movement with a focus on opening postures and simple breathing exercises. We apply props to help in the relaxation of the muscles and connective tissue. In this class you will learn how to unwind, chill out, defrag and loosen up. A soothing, stress-free approach to physical asanas with a loving caring to the body.
- Yin Yoga: This lunar offering will bring you to embracing the receptive and nurturing warmth of the feminine qualities that blossom from within. Work direct on the connective tissue (Fascial system). Help in finding stillness into postures as a meditative opportunity into self exploration and poetic inspiration. Gives us the opportunity to immerse into svadyaya, or the self understanding. It provides the necessary space to listening and recognizing our inner voice
- Meditation: For many people who never took time to quiet their mind the word meditation itself can be intimidating. In this retreat we will offer ways to find inner peace in both movement and stillness. We invite you to see this as a exploration, so your experience will be judgement-free and without the feeling of ‘doing it wrong’. There are many different ways to find peace of mind, what works for one person might not work for another.
- Breath awareness: In the Yogic tradition breathing is also known as Pranayama which is the art of various breathing techniques that assist in quieting the mind, healing the body and feeding you with extra energy. The basic fundamental for Pranayama is learning to breath properly, and then slowly bring the focus inwards by watching the breath, which assists in stilling the busy mind.
- Tools to manage a balanced life
- Crystal Bowl sound healing
- Nutrition for a healthy life
- Raw food class
- Cultivating mindfulness
- Asana sequence for daily practice
- Partner and Acro yoga
- Balinese arts and crafts
Dragonfly Village, an enchanted retreat paradise, is set in the midst of one of the most beautiful rice field walks in Ubud, Bali. Tranquility and stunning greenery all around… panorama with sacred Mt Agung and the northern ranges of mountain in a distance… open space filled with dragonflies in the day and fireflies in the night… symphony of crickets and frogs… for those who enjoy being in the nature, healing and learning. Only footsteps away from central Ubud, but tucked away from its hassles and bustles.
The retreat is inclusive of all the features and workshops listed above (including a half day trip to the water temple), as well as accommodation and meals 3 times a day.
Shared room: US $1,750
Single room: US $1,960
Fees do not include
• All transfer fees from banks or PayPal (Please note that there may be an initial transfer fee of about $15-$45 from banks AND sometimes theres an intermediary bank that charges for the transfer. Please make sure that you are responsible for BOTH the local and international transfers and the net amount of the tuition fee, $4,800 is received on our end. PayPal will also charge for the transfer, which may not be immediately obvious. Should we not receive the full amount on our end, you are to top up the balance in cash on the day of the training).
• Flights and transportation