Motivation – Depth – Personal growth – Refinement
Are you are looking for the motivation to deepen and refine your yoga practice? Then this 12 day Yoga Immersion might be just what you need!
Take your yoga to a deeper level through intensive study with others on the path.
In an environment designed for learning and personal growth we will provide you with a solid foundation to profoundly transform your practice and your life.
Broaden your knowledge, deepen your experience and grow in understanding!
- Yoga philosophy (Patanjali Yoga sutras)
- Yoga Nidra
- Ayurvedic (Doshas and Gunas)
- Chakras and Koshas
- Advanced poses in a Power Vinyasa sequence
- Deep adjustments and alignment
- Yin yoga and the application of Myofascial release Therapy
- Restorative yoga application of props
- Exploring Sun Salutations and their benefits (physical, emotional and psychological)
- Stages of breathing in yoga
- Traditional breathing techniques
- Techniques to prolong pauses
- Advanced breathing techniques
- Experience a pranayama and Bandhas deep practice
- Deepening in the practice and understanding of meditation
- Practice of different meditation techniques
- Focusing in the “Two legs of Zazen” – Prajna (Wisdom) and Karuna (Compation)
- Reading and discussion of Dharma talk
- Subtle body anatomy
- Study and discourse of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras
- Satvic, rajasic and tamasic in the ayurvedic perspective
- Food that helps detox the system
What are the benefits of this experience?
- More self-empowerment
- A solid foundation for your practice
- Become more grounded and free of identification with the self
- A deeper understanding of what Yoga is really about
- Applications to improve every area of your life
- Ability to live a healthier lifestyle
- More inspiration and new teaching skill
Anandra Allison George
Anandra lives in Kauai and teaches mantra workshops and intensives worldwide. For nearly 20 years, she’s been on “the path” and has been teaching and seeing clients since 1999. Her sole focus is YOUR true freedom, and she prefers to let her peak for itself regarding the effectiveness of her assistance.
Read more about Anandra: www.truefreedomcoaching.com/site/Anandra.html