50 Hours Yin Fascial Yoga Integrative Course: Applied 5 Elements Qigong & Myofascia (25 hrs) and Energetics (25 hrs)
Dec 7th – 9th & 14th – 16th (SINGAPORE 2018)
Join us for a truly integrative training in the areas of Dynamic Spirals and Yin Fascial Yoga…
Three Ways to Experience..
1) one weekend (25 hrs)
2) both weekends (50 hrs)
3) private sessions (at least 1 hr)
Module 1: December 7th to 9th
Applied 5 Elements Qigong & Myofascia (25 hrs)
- Bringing together Myofascial Release, Yin Yoga, 5 Elements Qigong for a complete system of Yin Fascial Yoga.
- Learning and practicing how to structure sequences for an effective and personalised Yin Fascial Yoga class.
- Healing the fascial tissues from traumatic events.
- Using Mindfulness to support the openness in the practice.
- Myofascial Release adjustments into the postures.
- The art of teaching (methodology) Yin Fascial Yoga.
- How to apply myofascial balls to massage and release tensions in the soft tissue.
- Five Elements Qigong in relation to the organs and connective tissue in application with Yin Fascial Yoga.
- Myofascial cupping technique.
What will you learn from this module?
- Ability to integrate Myofascial Release Therapy into your Yin Yoga classes.
- Confidence to structure personalized and safe Yin Fascial Yoga.
- Confidence in how to manipulate Fascia.
- Clear understanding of how trauma affects our systems (nerve and fascial)
- Vagus nervous theory
- More self – confidence and skills for your teachings.
- Learn Self – Myofascial Release while in the postures
- The right postures to work the Myofascial lines and the belts of tension.
- Understand the connection between trauma and fascia.
- Learn a powerful sacrum release technique
Module 2: December 14th to 16th
Energetics (25 hrs)
- Learn how to uncover, reveal and release the blockages that are inhibiting the freedom of movement and expression in the physical body caused by energetic stagnation.
- Using Mindfulness to support the openness and presence in the practice.
- Explore the energetic quality of the Chakra system through its Emotional, Physical & Psychological development.
- Lectures on Trauma
- Understanding of the Subtle body anatomy (Chakras & meridians)
WHAT WILL YOU GET OUT OF THE COMBINED 50 HOURS TRAINING?
- You will be able to understand and embody the Fascia movements combined with Yin Fascial yoga
- You will be able to teach this very effective combination
- You will be able to create lesson plans which combines Yang & Yin qualities
- Understand the Fascia Anatomy and Physiology
- Understand Chakra development
- Understand how Trauma works related to fascial tissues
- Build up a lesson plan combining movement and stillness
- Will be able to teach 5 elements warm ups sequence with Yin fascial yoga
- Get more spinal flexibility
- Get more stability
- More self – confidence for your teachings
- Experience what you will share with your students later on
- Get more joints health range of motion
- Understand the Fascia movement concepts
50 Hours Training (Continuing Education Units)
25 Hours Training (CEU)
SG$ 625 Students / Early Bird discount till 22nd October 2018 – SG$ 550
Returning Beta Lisboa Students – SG$ 500
SG$ 220 / Hour
- 50 Hours Training + 1 Private Session – SG$1,300 (you save $20)
- 25 Hours Training + 1 Private Session – SG$770 (you save $75)
- PayNow or PayLah! to +65 9007 8233
- Bank Transfer or Cheque to OCBC Singapore Bank Account Name: The Healing Concierge Account Number: 629-483-652001
- Paypal email@example.com (Please add a 4.2% service fee on top of the price)
This is a YACEP (YOGA ALLIANCE CONTINUING EDICATION PROGRAM) certification.
For each part of this training there will be a 25 hour certificate.
With 20 hours of contact and 5 hours of non – contact for tutor supported studies and homework.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Register to this training
*Kindly specify which module(s) you would like to register for in your application.