250-Hr Trauma Healing Facilitator Training Program
Mirrors lose their shine if they’re not cared for. After reflecting the light of clients or colleagues, leaders need to be aware of when is time to take care of themselves
~ Kahlil Gibran
An initiation into Vital Essence Breathwork ~ The Wheel of Consent ~ Poly vagal Theory ~ Developmental Trauma (Bodynamics) ~ TRE ~ Inner Child work ~ Somatic Experiencing ~ Yin Fascial Yoga ~ Qigong ~ Mindfulness
Welcome to this beautiful journey of learning and growth. This program has been build based in the last 20 years of learning, experiencing and growing. We feel honoured to support your personal journey growing within as well as a facilitator helping others on their breakthroughs uncovering the damaging beliefs that they had carried within for years.
This training, composed by four modules of 50h contact hours and 50h mentored online hours, is for body workers, yoga teachers, therapists, sex and intimacy coaches, trauma therapists, Tantra practitioners, and all facilitators, therapists or practitioners using any other body-based modality in their work or life.
Any facilitator in order to hold space for others must have done the work on themselves.
“In the past 20 years of work and practice, I have known times when a client has left free of pain after a session and myself waking up the next day with their pain in my body. I know today that this is is a common phenomenon in the healing world and that can happen to you as well.
Because with this work, we expose our subtle energy in order to open the healing process and facilitate emotional transformation for large groups of people or individuals with severe or moderate trauma. Every facilitator who takes responsibility for the emotions of others is going to experience, at some point and irreversibly, experience some form of burnout. Acknowledging this is important, as it is equipping ourselves with the right tools to maintain strength to bring us every time back to the centre.
Through my daily yoga practice and other effective techniques, I have developed over the many years of experiencing this journey, effective ways to heal myself back. With proper grounding, staying centred, focused and present, we can give our best to those to whom we hold space for. A clear, neutral and strong space in which the other can shine and you can stay intact.”
This very special offering is an opportunity to dive deep into this exploration. We will be guiding you into a transformative shamanic journey through layers of the Self so that you can emerge integrated and ready to hold space for your clients. Than you will learn very effective body – based techniques in order to read and support your clients on any type of body – oriented trauma healing.
Are you ready to take the next step? Looking at your wounds, letting old patterns dissolve and create a new space for self-love, acceptance and clear boundaries for yourself and your clients?
We feel honoured to offer this 250-hour certification training for body-based facilitators and practitioners. This program will equip you with greater-self awareness, embodiment and tools to safely and powerfully hold space for you and your clients.
How Does It Work?
The training is divided into four modules of 6 days (50 contact hours each) plus a mentored online 50-hour. At the end you will have a complete 250-hour Trauma healing facilitator training.
For this complete training we invite the best facilitators and teachers to share their knowledge in more specific and technical areas such as:
- The Wheel of Consent, TRE, and Polyvagal theory with Robyn Dalzen & Matt Schwenteck
- Developmental Trauma (Bodynamics) with Marlene Barros
- The Vital Essence breath work foundation, Inner-child work, Chakra development – Beta Lisboa
- Trauma release through Qigong techniques – Simon Calder
This Training Is For You If You Are
- Holding space for any kind of sessions and want to expand your capacity to do so in a clear, grounded, safe way
- Looking for holding a safe space for trauma healing
- Looking to use Mindfulness in your sessions
- Looking to find resources for yourself and your clients
- Looking to offer a soulful experience to your clients
- Interested in learning the distinctions between receiving, giving and taking
- Looking for personal growth and transformation
- Committed to your own path, knowing yourself and what you want, how to communicate your needs on a ease and authentic way
- Communicate with your clients with an effective language
The complete 250-hour program
“Accredited by American Association of Drugless Practitioners”
4 modules of 50-hour contact and 50-hour online program
The 4 Modules
- The Wheel of Consent, TRE, and Polyvagal theory with Robyn Dalzen & Matt Schwenteck – October 29th – November 4th, 2019
- Developmental Trauma (Bodynamics) with Marlene Barros – May 8th – 14th,2020
- The Vital Essence breath work foundation, Inner-child work, Chakra development – Beta Lisboa – September 25th to October 1st, 2020
- Trauma release through Qigong techniques – Simon Calder – March 19th to 25th, 2021
- The Wheel of Consent and Vital Essence Breathwork
- The four quadrants of The Wheel of Consent
- The Poly vagal theory (Sympathetic & parasympathetic NS)
- TRE (Trauma Release Exercises)
- The particular challenges of touch events and what you need to know about facilitating them
- Discharging, grounding and integration exercises from Qigong & YIn Fascial Yoga
- Mindfulness meditations classes
- 10 breath work sessions (5 receiving & 5 observing)
- Developmental Trauma, Bodynamics & Vital Essence Breathwork
- The foundation of developmental trauma
- Child’s development stages
- Body reading from the view point of Bodynamics
- How to differentiate developmental trauma and shock trauma and to approach them
- Bodynamic’s designates Character Structures and defence systems
- Body exercises and role playing related to each character structure
- Development of resources: centering, grounding and limits, among others
- Demonstrations of the therapeutic work with the structures of character studied.
- Yin Fascial Yoga classes
- 10 breath work sessions (five observing & 5 receiving)
- Vital Essence Breathwork Foundation
- What is trauma and how to approach it
- Anatomy, physiology and energetics of breath
- Protocol for the Vital essence Breathwork sessions (including preparation for the session and closure for the session)
- Lectures on hold space for catharsis, triggers, dissociation, and other forms of nervous system activation
- Somatic Experiencing foundations – Resource, self and co- regulation, titration, pendulation, grounding and discharge.
- Mindfulness meditation
- Grounding and presence practices with Yin Fascial Yoga
- 10 breath work sessions
- Qigong for Trauma Support and Vital Essence Breathwork
- Program coming soon!