We are offering you an exclusive immersion on Yoga, Qigong, Mindfulness and Cacau journey retreat in the South of Bahia in Brazil.
6 days immersion in the lush nature of the Serra Grande, Bahia
February 20th to 26th
This is a retreat for you who are dreaming to immerse yourself for a week at stunning long white sand beaches surrounded by the lush Tropical Atlantic Rain Forest of Brazil, where you will swim in the rivers and play in the waterfalls, enjoying an exclusive retreat center, start your day drinking a fresh green coconut water followed by Yoga, Qigong and meditation class to energize, detox, ground yourself and gain tools to maintain a healthy life style.
Experience gourmet Plant-based healthy meals prepared by the amazing chefs.
As a gift you will have a chance to learn how to prepare some delicious vegan recipes with local organic superfoods!
We will gather by the bonfire under the full moon on the beach to sing, dance, play and welcome the new year of 2020.
Going for a walking meditation in the cacao plantations to learn about the chocolate manufacture in of the South of Bahia, completing the magical experience with a cacao drink ceremony Ecstatic dance.
We will visit one of the most beautiful private waterfall in the propriety of Caranha Farm and enjoy a delicious local snacks pick nik.
And just take time to hang on the beach, take massages and RELAX from the stressed of the daily life!
Experience Brazil in a very unique way!
Join Beta Lisboa and Simon Calder to this delightful week!
Every morning a Meditation followed by DS Yoga or Qigong class
Dynamic Spiral Yoga https://dsyfyoga.com/dynamic-spiral/
Life Force Qigong – https://www.lifeforceqigong.com/
Afternoons Yin Yoga or Qigong classes followed by Sunset sun gazing meditation
Yin Fascial Yoga https://dsyfyoga.com/yin-fascial-yoga/
- One full body massage included in the program – very skilled therapist will be available for you to book your session.
- A plant-based food workshop – You will experience a 3 hours delicious vegan workshop to take some recipes home with you
- A sensorial dinner on which you will experience the tastes and smells of exotic foods, sounds, colors, lights and touch in a very sensorial divine way.
- Waterfall day trip in the Tijuipe river from Fazenda Caranha with delicious local snacks Pik Nik https://www.instagram.com/fazenda_caranha/
- A trip to a Cacao plantation for a meditation walk and cacao journey
- Cacao drink ceremony with Ecstatic dance
- Full moon bonfire ceremony – Chanting, singing, playing and dancing to celebrate the full moon’s energy.
- Sound healing experience
- Delicious healthy plant – based gluten free brunch, Superfoods snack and dinner – (if you need eggs and cheese, we can provide) We recommend you to try to have a vegan, gluten-free experience for this week to have a chance to detox if you would like to!
If you would like to go lighter with meals or even having a juicing diet we will be happy to provide it for you!
Experiences you can have for extra cost
- Ayuasca ceremony can be organized by request for the first night after the retreat finishes.
- Massages – Guest therapists will be available to make your experience very special
- Acupuncture and cupping sessions – You can book a session with Simon
- Myofascia Release therapy – You can book a session with Beta
- A soulful photoshoot – you can book our photographer Andre… you will have an artistic soulful experience to take home with you.
- Visit Serra Grande night market where you can shop local products and handcrafts, eat local culinary and drink artisanal local beers.
- Bungalow downstairs single sea view single on King size – 1500 euros
- Bungalow downstairs sea view sharing for two – 650 euros per person in single bed
- Bungalow upstairs with sea view double – 700 euros per person in King size bed (Ideal for family, couples or friends to share a King size bed). (Reserved only for two people at same time) Total price – 1500 euros for two people!
- Fisherman’s house double sharing room – 700 euros per person
- Fisherman’s house in single room – 1300 euros per person
Six nights in a luxurious beautiful retreat center
Afternoon snacks and Dinner andon the first day and brunch and snacks on the last day.
A one hour massage session
From day 2 to day 6 breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Waterfall day trip
Cacau plantation visit
Price doesn’t include
Pick up and drop off Ilheus airport
Trip to the village if you go alone
Check the stunning location of Casa Paraiso Verde here